Monday, November 2, 2009

Uh Oh... we have a tallker!

Well, I think that we are going to have a little talkler on our hands! Olivia has gotten to where she absolutely loves to talk and hear her own voice. Last night we went to church and dropped her off at the nursery. When we came back to get her, the nursery worker had her up front and was walking around with her. So of course I thought great, she has been fussing the whole time since she usually is not in the best mood from about 7-8. However, to my surprise, the worker said that Olivia had just been talking to her all night! She has really started to do a lot more talking here lately and did it a lot yesterday. :) I got her on video last night just playing in her exersaucer having a little conversation with herself. It's kind of a long video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment