Monday, November 23, 2009

First Sewing Creation!

After many many years of watching my mom sew, I have decided that it is my turn to try it out! :) My parents got me a monogramming and sewing machine for my birthday and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Today I went to Hobby Lobby and got some really cute ideas. I love love love that store. I thought that I would really venture out and make Olivia some shoes (not really shoes but more of a mix between shoes and socks). And to my surprise I kind of like them. The pattern came with a bunch of different types of shoes and I just decided to pick on and try it. So.... here a few pics of my new creation!! And a few of Livi discovering the Christmas tree :)







2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute shoes, Amy! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! Your goddaughter will be needing a pair!! I am VERY impressed!!

    ReplyDelete