Monday, November 23, 2009

Food and Feet :)

Well, we have officially discovered our feet! I have tried and tried to get her to play with her toes and always take her hands and put them on her feet but she just never seems that interested. All of that seemed to change on Wednesday. I went and got her up and layed her on her changing pad and she just grabbed them, just like that. After all my hard work, it finally paid off. :) Ever since then she has been playing with them all day. It is amazing to me that once they discover something, they continue to do it until they master it (which amazingly doesn't take long)Here are a few pics of her and footsies!






Also, this week we started Livi on squash!! YAY! I was going to wait until Thanksgiving but she has been acting hungry lately so we went ahead and gave it to her. She didn't know what to think about it at first but she seems to love it now!! She is turning into a pretty good eater. It took a while to figure the whole spoon thing out but I think that she has it down now. My camera that takes videos was dead but I will post some pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment