


There is the face that we all know and love :)


Sweet Cousins! :)

Time just seems to be marching on by! Olivia Love is just growing up sooo fast and I can't believe that she has already had her first Thanksgiving. Sometimes I just want to hold her so tight and make time stop. :) She has been doing so much here lately so I thought I would share what all was going on with her. We went to the doctor two weeks ago for a stuffy nose and she weighed 16.6!! She is now in the 89% for weight! I started her on rice cereal when she turned 4 months and she now loves it. She opens up wide when she sees that spoon coming towards her. When I took her to the doctor she asked if I had started baby food yet and I told her no and that I wanted to wait until 5 or 6 months. The ped. told me that I should go ahead and start ( I am assuming cause she is so big :) so we decided to start. We started with squash for about a week and now we are eating green beans. She is NOT a big fan of green bean at all but I think they are growing on her. We haven't started fruit yet but I am sure that she will love it. Olivia is sleeping about 9 or 10 hours at night and still takes 3 naps!! Yay! I am not ready to give up a nap. Her naps last anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Here are a few pics of us all at Thanksgiving. She was great all day Thanksgiving minus a few fussy times, but I guess that is to be expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment