Friday, October 30, 2009

4 Months Old

I just can't believe that my little girl is already 4 months old. It seems like I just told JR that I was going to cry when she turned 1 week old! After waiting what seemed like forever for us to get pregnant again and then to wait during the pregnancy for her to finally get here, I just can't believe that she has been a part of our family for 4 months already. Sometimes I barely remember what it was like before she came into our lives. :) JR and I are so blessed to have this precious gift and I thank our Saviour everyday for entrusting her to us. Our desire for her is that we will raise her in a Christ centered home where she will one day grow up to have a relationship with Him and to know Him as her saviour.

Here are a few pictures of Olivia on her 4 month bday. Hope you like the flower :) It is sooo huge and kind of tacky but I just had to put it on her. Haha. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment