Well, we had Olivia Loves 4 month check up today and everything went great! She weighs 15lbs and 15 oz (92 percentile) and is 25 3/4 inches long (92 percentile). She is just growing sooo fast it is hard to believe. When we went to the doctor's office it was right in the middle of her nap so needless to say she was VERY tired. Olivia is not really a cuddle bug at all. She prefers to take a nap by herself. So... I tried my best to get her to fall asleep in my arms while we waited on the nurse for those fun shots but she just screamed. I then decided to just lay her down on the horrible table with the lovely paper overlay and she was out like a light! I took a picture because it just cracked my up that she could fall asleep on paper with about 5 kids in the rooms around us screaming their heads off. :) Unfortunately the picture is on my phone, which doesn't have internet, so I am trying right now to figure out how to upload it. When I figure it out I will upload the pic. :) On another note, the doctor told us that she was ready to start on rice cereal today!!! I am so excited but sad all at the same time. I just feel like she is too little to be eating big girl food. I still want her to be my little newborn baby girl. Well, we went ahead and gave her some food and her facial expressions cracked us up. She did not like it at all at first. After a little while though, she seemed to warm up to it. :) Hopefully this will fill her little tummy up so that she will start sleeping a little longer at night. :) We have gone from 11 hours to about 8 (which I know is not bad, but when you get used to the 11, it is hard to go back ) Here is a little video of her eating her first bowl of rice cereal. :) Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment