Monday, November 16, 2009

Cherished Friends

This past Friday, JR and I went and visited our friends Emily and David in Huntsville. We had such a great time just getting to hang out with them and catch up on each other's lives. Ryland and Olivia were so cute together. They are 3 days apart and it is so neat to be able to see how they are each starting to develop their own personalities. :) We laughed so hard at them because they are so different from each other already. We laid both of them on a blanket on the floor and just let them play. They both love to watch tv (I know that is a bad thing, but sometimes it is a VERY necessary part of the day....haha) and Olivia Love just started talking and talking and talking to Ryland!! He kept playing and moving around on the playmat and looking at her like she was crazy! :) She just laid there and looked at him and kept on talking. After a while he did give out a little huff (which I am sure was just a coincidence) :) but it was funny nonetheless. I guess JR and I are going to have a little girl with lots and lots of stories to tell us in the future :) and Emily and David are going to have a sweet energetic little boy. :) Here are a few pics from our trip.

Eating Cereal :)








Also, last weekend we had the pleasure of going to our goddaughter Mary Lee's, baby dedication. She is just turning into such a beautiful little girl and we were so excited to be a part of this special day! Mary Lee and Olivia Love were great the entire time which was a HUGE blessing. It made the day much less stressful! :) It was a really sweet service and we all got to gather around Mary Lee and raise our hands towards her to pray for her. (Olivia Love even raised her hand and put it on my arm, which I promise I didn't do. :) It was so sweet. She wanted to pray for her little Godsister..haha) I know that God is going to use sweet Mary Lee in amazing and tremendous ways. She has true God fearing parents that she is so blessed to have in her life. God's word tells us all throughout Proverbs that the fear of the Lord produces many different types of blessings in our lives. I know that many of these blessings are very evident in Chandler and Griffin's lives and in their home. I can't wait to see Mary Lee begin her walk with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!!! :) We are praying for her daily!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment