This year, Olivia decided that she wanted to have a Rapunzel party, and so that is exactly what we did!
Sweet Friends
Rapunzel from her Sisa and Grumps. She goes everywhere with us.
Yummy!
A princess helmet from her great grandparents, Paw Paw and Lena.
Beautiful Birthday Girl!
Little Sissy
Her Rapunzel Tower Birthday Cake
Sweet Lizzy helped us with some face painting. She did a Wonderful job!!
Great grandparents, Paw Paw and Lena
Anna Kaytlin and Aunt Ashley
A little decoration
Now its Riley's turn to paint ;)
Look who showed up and Livi's party.... Flynn Rider!!! She was beyond excited that Daddy dressed up!! She still talks about it all time. She even told me today that her best friend was Flynn Rider her daddy and that is who she was going to marry :)
So proud of her face painting :)
Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia!! Mommy and Daddy love you thissss much!!!
I also wanted to include a few 'Livisms' as I call them, just some funny things that she has said to me over the past few weeks that I want to be able to remember and tell her about when she is older :)
~When I went to wake her up one morning she had a very concerned look on her face. When I asked her what was wrong she said "Mommy I have a big problem". I asked her what it was "she looked around her room and said "I don't have any toys in my room" I guess to a 2 year old that could be a really big problem.
~Put her arm around my neck and told me "Mommy, your my best friend ever" :)
~Everything is "Super Cool"
~I told Livi that I wanted her hair and she gave a very concerned look and said "how bout I just give you a kiss instead" :)
~I guess I blame a lot of the toy stealing that Anna Kayt does on her age because when AK tried to play with Livi the other day Livi looked at me and said "She's not a baby anymore so I want her to leave me alone" Guess she knew what I was going to say.
~"Kapunzel" Rapunzel
~"Kabana" Banana
~Livis Dinner Prayer "God is great, close your eyes, thank you God for daily bread, Amen"
~"I'm so much proud of you"
~When I was getting on her nerves she said "You're killing me mommy!"
~When she gets tired "Whew, I need to take a breather"















No comments:
Post a Comment