Happy Birthday to my sweet and beautiful mom!!! I can't believe that she is finally 50! :) My dad and I decided to throw her a surprise party and even though I just knew she would find out, we were actually able to keep it a secret. :) She was soo surprised and she had so many of her sweet friends to come and celebrate with her! After ALL that my mom does for me it was so nice to be able to do something to put a smile on her face. I love you sooo much mom and I feel so blessed to have been able to share this day with you!
All her sweet tennis buddies!
Present Time
My mom's sister Janeene and her good friend Emily
Livi was having a blast!! She felt like such a big girls getting to be with her Sisa at the party :)
Sweet friends and neighbors
Happy 50th Birthday Mom!!! I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment