Saturday, August 25, 2012
A girl after my own heart!
This summer Olivia has started taking BALLET! Yay!! I think that secretly I am way more excited about it than she is. :) She has really enjoyed it but I think that her favorite part is taking tap. She LOVES it! We just bought her her very first pair of tap shoes and she wears them everywhere, to target, to the playground, riding around in the car, in her bed....you name it, she wears them there. :) Somethings just aren't worth the fight to take them off :) For the last summer class of ballet they allowed parents to come in and watch and see their progress. Sisa joined me and we got to see Miss. Priss show off her dance skills. :) She actually did really well, she listened, payed attention, and did most of the moves. I was one proud mommy. :) I think that Livi was the most excited about Sisa being there to watch, she kept looking at her to make sure that Sisa was seeing everything that she did :) We just signed up to take dance for the upcoming school year so hopefully she will continue to enjoy it for the rest of the year and beyond!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So precious! I love it!
ReplyDelete