Saturday, August 25, 2012

15 months and 3 Years

My little girls are getting soo big and sometimes I just don't know what to think about this. We had their checkups for school this past week and everything went great! I was beyond glad that Livi did not have to get any shots but they did throw us for a curve when she had to get her finger pricked. Thankfully she did great and didn't shed a tear. Anna Kayt on the other hand cried from the minute the doctor walked in until the minute we got in the car. :) When this child is upset it can make for a LONG doctor's appointment. Olivia measured 39 1/2 inches (90% percentile) and weighs a whopping 30 lbs (40% percentile) !! We finally made the jump to the big 30!! :) I think that with all of the screaming that Anna Kayt was doing that they measured her height incorrectly but she measured at 33 inches (95% percentile) and 21 pounds, 7 ounces (43% percentile). Anna Kayt just seems like my little child, all over, small feet, hands, etc. I just do not see how she is in the 90th percentile but maybe I just can't see it since she is my baby :) I guess I just want her to stay small and cuddly! :) J.R. and I are both so thankful and feel so incredibly blessed to raise these two happy healthy girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment