Where has the summer gone? Here are a few pics from the last few months of our lives. :)
For Christmas last year my parents gave us a beach trip and they volunteered to watch the girls while we went. It was amazing!!! I can't remember the last time I laid out all day, floated in the pool for hours on end, and went out to eat dinner at 7!! Ha!! We took another sweet couple with us and needless to say we had a blast and I enjoyed every minute of it!
Love this girl!!!
This sweet pea had her tear ducts unclogged and it has made such a big difference in her little eyes.
Happy girl with some chocolate pudding!
We went to the pumpkin patch this year and ran into one of Livi's best buddies! They had a blast together!
We spent MANY fun days at the park!
This post wouldn't be complete without these lovely school pics! Please notice Livi's unbrushed hair and face tatoo! No, I didn't know that it was picture day!! :)
This little girl is always keeping us on our toes! She is always up to something and giving me something to laugh about! :)
I also spent a little time this summer refinishing some furniture. I refinished the piece below and two others for Olivia's room and actually really enjoyed it! I am loving her new turquoise furniture!















No comments:
Post a Comment