Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rick and Bubba Show!!

This morning my mom and I headed out the door to go and see the Rick and Bubba Show!!! We had a blast and were amazed at how laid back the entire thing was :) Rick, Bubba, Speedy, and Greg all came over several times to talk to us and my mom and Bubba just couldn't get enough of the tennis talk. :) Bubba just stood in front of us during the break hitting a tennis ball with his racket against the glass just carrying on a conversation with everyone :) It was not at all what I expected. I think that the show is even funnier when you are actually there seeing their reactions and facial expressions. There were several times that I just busted out laughing!! They were so nice and I definitely plan on going to another show very soon :)

View from where we sat

No comments:

Post a Comment