Thursday, August 12, 2010

And we're done!

With the bottle that is! :) Here lately, Olivia has only been drinking about half her bottle at night and really doesn't seem all that interested in it. So last night we decided to try the sippy cup and see how it went. Well, lets just say that it didn't work at all. She took one sip and was done..haha. So, since she had a late dinner we decided she was ok and not hungry and went ahead and put her down to sleep. Thankfully, we never heard a peep out of her!! She slept from 7:45 to about 6:30, so I think I would call it a success!! :) Part of me is so sad that my little girl no longer needs a bottle anymore, but the other part of me is so excited that I don't have to clean another bottle for a long time!!! Yay!

2 Months Old
13 Months Old

On another note, we had our first taste of PB yesterday! Mommy and Daddy love it so I hope Mrs. O will to :) So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment