Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Olivia's first day of Mother's Day out at Northpark.

I was sooo sad when I dropped her off this morning and even contemplated withdrawing her when I walked out to my car. haha. She seemed to end up having a great time though :) She played well with the other babies (there were only 4 kids with 2 teachers.....love it), ate all her lunch, and even colored us her first picture :)
Livi with her backpack and new lunchbox

And she's done taking pictures ...haha. This is Livi's typical sad face with her lips stuck all the way out!!

She did NOT want to wear the backpack and screamed until I took it off :) But no need to worry, she was a happy girl again once it was not longer on her back and mommy carried it :)
This is Livi's picture posted on the fridge for all to see!! You have to look VERY closely at the picture to see the beautiful green coloring.
All in all, I think that we are both going to enjoy mommies day out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment