Monday, August 9, 2010

13 Months

I guess I am about to the point that I don't have to be doing monthly posts anymore but I did have a few things that I wanted to post that Olivia is up to these day. Whether its learning a new word or figuring out how to take off her own diaper, it seems that there is always something new and interesting to tell JR when he gets home from work. :) Olivia is really starting to develop her own personality and I am starting to see little pieces of both JR and I in her. She loves to be held (like JR when he was a baby) but she tends to be pretty independent and somewhat stubborn (like me when I was little). She is also very loving and doesn't want Daddy to put her down, even for a second when he gets home in the afternoon. We are constantly praying over this little one and know that she is going to turn into a sweet and beautiful big girl all too soon. :) She is the earthly joy of our lives and are so blessed to watch this precious baby grow up!!
Our new talents:

~Saying bye bye and uh oh (more like ba ba and oh)
~Walking EVERYWHERE
~Has learned to squat down to pick up a toy and can stand up in the middle of a room, even though she would rather crawl to something and pull up on it
~Loves her baby doll, monk monk, and lovey and takes them everywhere
~New favorite thing to do is go to the splash pad. She could stay here all day if she didn't get so tired
~7 teeth
~Not too fond of the tv anymore....even our beloved praise baby....what is a mom to do with it??
~Goes to bed around 7:45 and sleeps til about 6:45 sometimes 7:30
~Still takes 2 naps...yay!

Had lunch at my mom's house with family since my Aunt was in town from Texas. We had a great time and it was so nice to get to spend some time with them :) Tried to get a few pics of cousins but you see how that turned out. At least it was good of Livi's cousins :) My aunt made the girls matching outfits.... aren't the adorable! She is very talented!
And were done!

No comments:

Post a Comment