Sunday, July 4, 2010

Party Time!

On Saturday we celebrated Olivia's first birthday party with some close friends and family. :) It turned out to be a beautiful day, which was perfect for a party and a little pool time. I truly felt so blessed to have so many family members and friends come to celebrate with us the first year of Olivia's life. Even though the party seemed to fly by, I tried to cherish every minute of it!! We started the party off by eating some yummy food courtesy of me, my mom, and J.R.'s mom.

Livi, her Big John, and my granddad
A few friends that came to play.... SG
and CP
Livi checking out some presents and her tutu before we ate some cake. This is outfit number 1 out of 4 for the party...haha. I made this one for her. :)

Livi's godsister Mary Lee. Sorry Ash, that your face got cut off in the picture. Next time we will have to get a picture with all of us in it. :)
*Side note: this is such a typical picture. Olivia is making faces and squirming to get down, while Mary Lee just calmly sits there waiting to have her picture taken :) So sweet
After lunch it was time for some yummy cake! My sister Ashley made Livi's big and small cake and they turned out adorable!! I just loved them and they sure did taste great!! Olivia definitely seemed to enjoy it and dug right in!! I think that she ate more cake than she did actual food. :)

Her party hat I made her :) She was not to fond of it.
The only family picture that we took. I love this one because JR and I are smiling at the camera while Olivia tries to eat her cake. haha
Yummmmm!
After cake, it was time for some present opening! Olivia did not want to have much to do with it. She just wanted to play with all the toys that Mary Lee had in her hands. Oh my! Olivia is one blessed little girl and she received some very sweet and thoughtful gifts from family and friends! We really appreciate everything that everyone did for her. :) This is the only present that Olivia actually opened with me.

VERY tired!!
Then we headed outside to do a little bit of swimming. Olivia enjoyed getting to swim with her god sister Mary Lee! Livi loved watching Mary Lee and playing with all of her toys. Ha. Mary Lee was the best baby inthe pool and just loves to float and look around! She is just adorable and it melts my heart to see these two little girls playing together. :)
Daddy and Livi
This is the swim suit that my Aunt made Olivia for her birthday. It is just adorable and I will try and get a better picture of it soon. Here are both daddies with their girls. :)
Checking each other out :)
Mary Lee

Happy First Birthday Olivia Love!!! We love you more than you will ever know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment