Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

My mom had her __ birthday this past Sunday. :) Don't worry, I won't share your age, even though your are still sooo young and most people think that you are my older sister :) We celebrated by the family coming over to our house for lunch, cake, and presents. We had a great time but unfortunately I forgot to take a lot of pictures. :( JR actually took all of them. I hope that you had a GREAT birthday mom and I love you so much!! I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring, understanding, patient, and godly mother who I can share life with. You mean the world to me and we love you bunches!!! ps. Olivia said she loves you too!!!!!!

Only group picture that we took...sad huh?

Wearing her new Mckensie Childs glasses while blowing out the candles :) Happy Birthday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment