Happy 4 Year Anniversary J.R.!!! I know that I am a little bit late posting this since our anniversary was actually July 1, but when your child's birthday happens to fall 1 day before our anniversary, it sometimes can get overlooked. :) I knew that this might happen so J.R. and I decided to postpone our anniversary celebration. So yesterday, J.R.'s wonderful parents watched Olivia and we had a date day and night! First on the list was a couples massage which was wonderful!! Then we were off to my favorite restraraunt, Ruth's Chris, and then headed to a movie. As much as I missed Olivia, it was so nice to get to spend the afternoon just J.R. and I.
I love you so much hubby!! You are such a truly amazing husband and father that sometimes it really does amaze me!!! Happy 4th Annerversary and I pray for MANY MANY more!!
In the taxi, in NY, about to get engaged :) Just don't know it yet

July 1, 2006
Happy 4th Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete