Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

Over the past few days I had taken a few random pics of Olivia so I figured it was time to update the blog again. Here are few things that she is doing.... and a few things that she probably shouldn't be doing..haha

Mrs. O has discovered how to unroll the toilet paper....and let me say that she does it a lot!! I am bad at letting her unroll it for a source of entertainment while I am getting ready. However, Daddy is usually not happy about the 'wasted' toilet paper so we won't be doing this anymore....haha :)

Whenever I get the camera out she puts on a huge smile and comes right to it!! So I have to take my pictures fast :)

Decided to take a walk tonight and thought we would be sweet and take Charlie with us (he doesn't get out much these days...poor guy) After about 10 minutes, our VERY out of shape dog looked like he was about to pass out so this is how we spent the second half of our walk! haha
I let Olivia try some yummy chocolate pudding and she loved it. This is the face that she made every time it took me just a minute too long to give her another bite! My goodness!! She sure is cute though :)
Caught her today totting around 2 of her sippy cups. One with milk and one with water. I guess you can never have enough to drink. :) She loves to carry around anything she can get her hands on, especially her sippy cup. She like to drink it and walk. So this was just the perfect situation!
Ooohhhhh, I love the camera!!

And we are off :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy~ She is just adorable! I can't believe she is already 1! Please call if you come to AU ~ we would love to see her (and you too;)

    ReplyDelete