You love love love love your new sippy cup! You like to drink from the straw out of the side of your mouth so that you can stick your tongue out the other side. :)

You love to ride around on your daddy's shoulders and he can still make you laugh harder than anyone else! You crack up when he makes any kind of animal noises.
Somehow you can find the tag on ANYTHING! And the first thing you do with it is put it in your mouth. I guess they just taste great huh. :)
You have absolutely no desire to crawl!!! haha. We are working on this and you have definitely made some improvements. You can now pull those legs under you but you still really don't like it. You can sit up perfectly and love to play like that. You are also great at standing up and holding onto something. Maybe you will end up walking before you crawl.
Now that you are over your cold, you have returned to being my good eater! Yay! We just started eating baby food chicken and you seem to really like this (I have no desire to try this one). You also love your applesauce the best.
There is also someone else in the house that loves your baby food and hates to see anything go to waste!!! This is what I caught Daddy doing one day with your baby food that you didn't finish....ewww! :)
You are such a great sleeper. You are going to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 and don't get up until about 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. It is wonderful! You are finally down to taking 2 naps at day. One is at about 9 and the other is at 1. One nap is usually 30 minutes while the other is about 1 1/2 hours. You are also still my big talker! You are saying dada and baba. We are still waiting on mama. Maybe it will be next :) You are such a happy and sweet baby and I love being able to watch you grow and develop! Well that's all for now but I am sure that I will come up with some more for my next post.


No comments:
Post a Comment