Friday, March 19, 2010

Kissing the Mirror

We are feeling much better this week and hopefully it will stay this way for a while :) Tonight JR let O Love play with a mirror and she just loved it !! She took the mirror, opened her mouth wide and smushed her face against it.... she had a blast and did it over and over and over again. It seems that she really enjoys looking at herself in the mirror... uh oh. :) Haha.
Also, a few nights ago she really wanted to play with the camera lense. Why is it that they only want to play with what they are not suppose to play with?? So I had her sitting in my lap next to the coffee table and I put the lense on the table in front of us thinking that she surely could not get to it. Olivia usually shows no interest in getting something that is out of her reach. She will reach once and then give up. haha. Well, that was not the case tonight. She put both those hands on the table and just pulled herself right up to get it. This may not seem like a big deal to most but I was so exited to see her do this. She has showed no interest in crawling yet ( which I am trying to not let it bother me) so I was so excited to see her do a half pull up. She loves to stand up, so I don't think that it will be long before she walks. I will probably look back on these times of her not crawling and wish them back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment