Friday, March 12, 2010

My Sick Little Girl

After 8 1/2 months, Olivia now has her first little bug. :( She went to my mom's house on Wed. while I worked, and when she woke up from her nap she had a fever of 101. I went ahead and took her to the pediatrician and after waiting 2 hours....... we found out she has viral tonsillitis. They said it is very rare for a baby to get but it is just a virus that they can get from other children. More than likely it is from the nursery at church. She weighs 19 pounds which puts her in the 65% so my little girl is starting to loose those rolls. It is so sad how quickly she is growing up. Yesterday her fever went up to 103.3 but luckily last night we got it down to 100.9 and she is doing much better this morning. I hope our bug is on the way out!! She has been so happy the whole time though, she just wants to be held a little more. :) Hopefully we wont have to deal with any more colds for a long time! :)

Here is my sick little girl with her lovey

1 comment:

  1. Poor little baby! I'm glad it didn't get her spirits down!!! And who doesn't want an extra snuggle from time to time! :) She's so precious, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete