Monday, March 29, 2010

Laptop time with Aunt Heather

This is a blog from Aunt Heather's blog but I just thought that it was too cute and I had to put it on mine too. She always has the cutest blogs about Olivia so you might be seeing a few more of these whenever she posts new ones. :) Every Thursday, Olivia goes and spends some time with her B, Big John, Heather, and Miah so that mommy can go to work for a little while. Olivia has a new found love for laptops and anytime she is around one she wants to bang her hands on it and stare at the screen, and it looks like that is exactly what she did with Heathers laptop :) So here is a post from Heather's blog from last Thursday. :)

I had something else ready to post this morning, but this precious gal insisted on doing a blog of her own this morning. So I figured the other could wait.

nhfajnfaesjofpwaehjnsafcndsdfsd;fiolawdsfhuiodfhnsiolfciosa;jfis;dofjidsghs34
jo23qpw ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vdsfsjifosdfdsnhfjdsdfnhdieihfhnsdifhnasiflfhnsdfsd

I asked Livi to translate, but she was ready for her morning nap......
But Im sure it says something along the lines of how much she loves her aunt Heather and that she is one of her most favorite aunts.........just some wishful thinking on my end :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy, she is precious and adorable!! What a cute girl! Love the cute pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete