This past weekend we finally had Anna Kayt's one year pictures taken! We went to Trussville Springs and had Lindsey Walker come and take the pictures...she is amazing and does such a good job!


I wish that I could say that the shoot went perfect and we left with smiles on all of our faces but you know something is always going to happen with two little ones :) We decided to try and go down to the springs part and get some cute shots of the girls playing in the water. Well the minute that we got down there, Anna Kayt decided that she wanted to go swimming in the water and was soaking wet immediately. It didn't take us long to realize that the water was just too high and soaking wet pictures of the girls were probably not going to turn out too cute so we decided to try and wade our way out of the water. Please invision me in this long dress that is soaking wet holding Anna Kayt, and JR holding Livi while we are trying to climb on slippery giant rocks to get out of the creek. Well, as you could have guessed, somebody was going to bust. JR stepped on a slippery rock, feet went flying, and he landed flat on his back.....all while holding Livi! Oh what a day!! :) But everyone was fine and if anything it made for a memorable experience :) We left with two girls in their diapers and panties, me in a soaking wet dress, and JR drenched with water and also a nice layer of mud covering his back! But hey, at least we got to spend some fun time as a family and take some picture of these sweet faces!! Oh how I love my little family of 4! :)








Reading this post made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! I could totally envision all of it....the water, rocks, your face, and the slipping incident. Bless y'all. I only laugh because I understand all to well situations with two baby girls! If we didn't laugh we would go INSANE! The pictures turned out ADORABLE and you would never know you left soaking wet! Miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures!! We need family ones asap! Your newest follower!!
ReplyDelete