Friday, October 8, 2010

Hanging in Huntsville

This past weekend went to visit some of our friends that live in Huntsville. We don't get to see them very much so it was so nice to just spend some quality time with them, watch the kids play, and of course eat lots of good food! On Friday night we were so excited to also get to see another set of friends that we live in Huntsville from JR's dental school. They headed over some yummy dinner and little football watching. It was so nice to be able to see everyone and catch up!!

The mommies and kids :)

Olivia doing her 'Praise Jesus'.


After a night of fun, these two needed a good bath and a good nights sleep! Had to get a picture with the matching ducky towels :)

These two had fun on Sunday morning getting ready for church. Here they are playing with duck.....

Playing in R's room.....

Brushing their teeth (Daddy would be so proud)......Oh and please notice who has which toothbrush

This is what I found when I went back in to check on them, I guess someone elses toothbrush always looks better....haha....eww!!
All in all, we had a wonderful weekend catching up with friends!! I think that the kids really really enjoyed themselves too.

No comments:

Post a Comment