Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boy or Girl??

We are having a Girl!!! It is official that baby number 2 is going to be another little girl. We are so excited and anxiously awaiting her arrival in April. :) We have pretty much decided on the name Anna Kaytlin but we will call her Anna Kayt for short. Life is definitely going to interesting with 2 girls in the house but I think it will be so sweet to have 2 girls so close in age. My hope is that they will be the best of friends!
Our nurse is soo sweet and she snuck us in for an early ultrasound because I am only 15 weeks. The ultrasound tech was so nice and even switched the ultrasound over to 4D so that we could see what she really looked like. It was soo neat!! She really did look like a full size baby! We were able to see all the fingers, toes, eye lides, and pretty much everything!! I have never seen one done this early on but it really does make you feel so much more connected to your child when you see them and realize how precious human life truly is!! Here are a few pics of our new little girl...

Anna Kaytlin's 4D

Last Friday night we had a gender reveal party for our family. We had them over for dinner and decorated with pink and blue balloons, cupcakes, and dinner utensils. We had everyone guess what they thought it would be. We had 3 guesses for girl (my mom, sister, and brother) and everyone else guessed boy. We then had the grandmothers open up a present that contained a pink onsie with "Lil Sis" appliqued on it. It matches Olivia's "Big Sis" shirt. We had such a great night celebrating with family! Sometimes I am just not any good with taking pictures and somehow I went the whole night without taking one picture!! So I guess for now, the cute pics of Anna Kayt will have to do :)

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! Pumped for yall! JR is gonna def be out numbered now!ha Hate I missed the reveal party! Look forward to seeing yall this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Congrats on the girl!! I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you when I saw the ballons, I knew that you wre having a gender party or at least that is what Brian and I guessed. It is going to be so fun to have 2 girls! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete