Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day and I could not have had a better one. We made it back from the beach without too much fussing :) and I was able to spend some time at home with J.R. and O and also go and visit my mom for a little while. I am so blessed to be able to finally celebrate this day as a mother. Our road to parenthood was not without many tears and struggles but it has been so worth it in the end. Olivia has brought more joy and happiness to our lives than I think I could have ever imagined. I can't wait until I will be able to hear those precious words.... ma ma. I hope we are getting close. :)

The day I became a mommy, June 30, 2009

I am also so blessed to be able to have my mother with me as well on this mother's day. She has been such a blessing in my life and has given me so much love and joy in my life! I hope that one day I will turn out to be half of the mom that she has been to me. My mom has always been so supportive of things that I have done in my life and she has always been my support when times were not so great. I tend to be a 'worry wart' and she is always just the person that I need to talk to in order to calm me down. She is a wonderful grandmother as well and I know that Olivia already loves her Wisa sooo much!! I hope that you had a wonderful mother's day and I love you sooo much!!


I am also additionally blessed because of my wonderful mother - in - law! I could not have asked for a better one :) Betsy is such a giving, self-less, and caring mom. She has welcomed me into their family so unconditionally and I am so grateful for that. She has basically been like my second mom, since J.R. and I have been dating since 16 :) She is also a wonderful grandmom to my sweet little one and Olivia smiles everytime she sees her B. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful mother in law!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment