Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fussy!!

We have had a fussy little girl on our hands here lately!! I know when it hits about 4:30 that she is going go be fussy until she goes to bed! Well we finally have a reason for it now. When I went to pick Olivia up from my mom's house today she told me that Olivia's top 3 teeth have come in!! YAY!! I felt like a horrible mom for not even noticing but after she bit me last time for trying to feel, I have given it up! :) So we officially have 4 teeth now at 10 1/2 months. I know that J.R. will be so proud when he gets home. I will post pics as soon as you can see them.

Livi loved to play in the bed at the beach!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! She has four teeth, and Vivian has two (bottom)! Their daddies are so excited, I just know it! Alec already brought home a toothbrush from the office for Vivi! HA!

    ReplyDelete