6 Months Old Already!!
My sweet baby girl is officially 6 months old. It is hard to believe that she is half way to her first birthday!! When we first brought her home I told J.R. that I would cry when she turned one week old because that was just too old. My how time flies. :) Here are a few things that little Mrs. O is doing right now...she is starting to sit up on her own. She will topple right over though is she looks up at something or gets distracted. Each day I feel like she sits up longer and longer. She is eating squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, and applesauce. We started giving her some water but she doesn't seem to like that very much. She loves playing with her feet on her changing pad and loves bath time. She goes to bed around 7:30 and sleeps between 10 - 11 1/2 hours. It is GREAT!! On a really great night she will go almost 12 hours!!! I thought this time would never come :) . She is still eating about 5 bottles a day but we are trying to work our way down to 4 bottles. Olivia loves to give BIG kisses on your face with her mouth wide open. This is one of my favorite things that she is doing right now! Here are a few pics that I took of her on her 6 month bday but I will have more pictures when we go and get her 6 month pictures taken. Cant wait!!! We LOVE Ashley Warren! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment