Monday, December 28, 2009

Loving our New Wagon

Olivia LOVES her new wagon that Santa brought her for Christmas. She is still too little for it so I put the seats down and put her bumbo in it for her to sit in and off we went. She just loved looking around and being able to see everything!! She just laughed and smiled.... made my day! It was little chilly outside so we only walked down the street but we enjoyed our only outing of the day! :) Anything to leave the house..haha.











Well, after about 3 long hours of slaving away on the sewing machine I FINALLY made Olivia her first home made pair of pants. Let me start by saying that pants are much more difficult than I would have ever thought!!!!! Somehow everytime I held them up one pant leg was like 2 inches shorter than the other.... very frustrating! I think I redid the ruffles on the bottom at least 4 times and when I put them on Livi to test the pant length (making sure they weren't too short since I had taken them up so many times trying to make them even) they ripped on the side. So after I double stitched everything they were finally ready to wear. They look a lot better than I thought that they would and I am some what proud of them. :) I am just relying on what my Aunt always says about making clothes for babies .... "they are a moving target so no one will be looking too closely at their clothing". Hopefully I will get better and much more efficient with time. So here are my first pair of pants and a matching bib!!! Can't wait for her to wear it!!




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I had no idea that you guys had a blog! This will be such fun to keep up with your family! Awesome pants, by the way! :) We can't wait to see you guys again!!!

    ReplyDelete