Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Teeth...not tooth
We finally have 2 teeth!! Most everyone has said that the first two bottom teeth come in around the same time but that has not been the case for us. Olivia's first tooth came in about a month and a half ago and now we finally have our second long awaited tooth :) This is probably going to be somewhat of a boring post but I wanted to write some updates so that I could remember years from now what all was going on with her :) We went last week for O's 6 month check up (she is really almost 7 months so we are a little behind) She is 18.6 pounds which only puts her in the 80th percentile. I know that sounds big but she is usually in the 90th or higher percentile so I think that she is finally starting to stretch out and is loosing some of those baby rolls. It makes me sad to realize how fast she is growing up. She is in the 92nd percentile for height. Not much going on in the rolling over department. She still will not roll over from her back to her stomach. I just think that she really doesn't care to. haha. She just likes to roll to her side and play. Who knows if we will ever learn to roll over. :) She is sitting up perfectly now and loves to sit on the floor and play with her toys. We had our 6 month pictures taken this past weekend so I can't wait to post those pictures when they are ready. Be looking for an update soon :) I posted a picture of Olivia and her Daddy when she just a newborn. It just makes me smile to see my sweet family asleep and snuggly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment