Over the past few weeks Olivia has been really trying to sit up by herself. We haven't been practicing very much since she usually cries and just wants to stand up all the time and wants to be held. I guess that is what happens with the first child :) She has now gotten to the point where she can sit for a few minutes by herself if she is focused on something but if she starts looking all around then she just topples right over. I think her big belly helps to keep her balance and not fall forward...haha. :) These are some pics of O Love sitting up and playing with some new toys from Christmas from her great grandmother and great aunt!!
I still can't believe that Olivia's first Christmas has already come and gone. Part of me is sad and the other part is relieved. :) We had a VERY long day but it was also a great day. Here is a little schedule of our Christmas day : Went to the Millingtons at 9:00, my parents house at 11:00, family lunch at my parents house at 1:00, back to the Millingtons at 4:30, and home at 7:30. It was a long day for the Princess but we really did enjoy ourselves when she wasn't crying :) We got to spend time with JR's family and my family and entire extended family, all 21 of us :) I think that Livi was just too off schedule all day and was very overwhelmed by all of the people around her. She was pretty fussy most of the day but I am still glad that we got to see everyone. :) We are still working on getting her back to her routine and I think it has made for a much happier baby!! I had planned on taking alot more pictures but when you have a little one screaming in one arm the thought of taking a picture really doesn't sound like that great of an idea. Oh well... maybe next year! :)

And yes... that would be my dad (on the right) in the hounds tooth Alabama sunglasses and a santa hat!! Gag gift from my Aunt. War Eagle!! haha




No comments:
Post a Comment