Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Newest Talent!!

Well, Olivia Love has finally done it. :) She is rolling over and doing it a lot!! Yay :) I never thought that she would ever do it since every time I put her down on her tummy she SCREAMS. So needless to say I don't do it very much. However, here lately she hasn't minded it too much :) I put a clip of her doing it a few times last night. At the end of the clip you can tell that she has definitely had her fill of tummy time though...hahaha.
Well, never mind about the video clip because I had some minor technical difficulties :) . I couldn't figure out why my camcorder would not load onto our computer with a USB cord. It was driving me CRAZY!!! Well, once I actually started to think about it, I realized that I bet a mini cassette will not load with a USB. I was trying to mix 1990's technology (my camcorder) with my computer and it was NOT working!!! So I thought I would head to Best Buy and see what they thought I could do....hahaha. They looked at me like I was crazy. I had no idea that camcorders now just use a hard drive. That is amazing. I had no idea :) So I guess as soon as we get a new camcorder I will start to upload some new videos. :) Hopefully it will not be too long from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment