This past May we went on our annual Lide family beach trip. We go on this trip with my mom's side of the family and there are a lot of us to say the least! I look forward to this trip all year long. I love getting to spend quality time with everyone and just relax on the beach.
Gurmps and his girls
And here is the crew that keeps us busy! All six grandbabies and yes, they are all girls. Grandbaby #7 is on the way and...... its a girl!
Spotted a bunny
My Aunt Janeene made all of these beautiful dresses for the girls! She is so very talented and so kind hearted to spend her time making them!
I just can't resist this cute face!
Sweet cousins
They have a giant pool to play in and where do they all end up? In the tiny hot tub of course.



They are precious Amy!
ReplyDelete