This past Wednesday Olivia kept telling me that she wanted a princess potty. So in an effort to try and encourage the potty we went and got a new one. This child hates the potty and cries anytime that I try and get her to use it, so I did not think that she would do anything but play with her new potty and get her dolls to use the potty :) I never thought that I would buy one of these, (I like the kind you put on the real potty) because I personally think the stand alone ones are kinda gross but I was willing to give it a try. Well we brought it home and to my surprise she loves it!! I was not prepared at all to begin potty training yet but thanks to a little encouraging from my friend April I decided to give it ago. With many many many many reminders to Olivia that she has on big girl panties we have gone from not pottying at all in the potty to going 5 whole days without an accident!! I know that we are eventually going to have one but I am soo proud of her for doing so well with it. I promise I won't go into details :) but she has just amazed me at how well she has done!! I think we are going to need to invest in some more big girl princess panties soon!! Here is our miracle potty for any of you out there about to begin potty training. We love it!! ( Oh and this a picture of it new....fresh out of box :)
On another note, this one is on the move!! This is where I found her when I was getting Livi ready for bed. Thank goodness for baby gates!!
Anna Kayt's new kicks...her first pair of shoes!
She has started learning how to pull up and a few days ago figured out that she could grab the camera. This is what I saw when I looked at the monitor after her nap. :)
Sweet friends!!
A day at the park. So nice to have a pretty day in February!
She found her big sisters ring pop...yumm!








Cute post! Your girls are precious, and congrats on the quick potty training! Jack was interested everyday for about 2 weeks, but not anymore, so we will keep trying! Hope to see y'all soon!
ReplyDelete