My little bit, Anna Kayt is 10 months old already! I took her to peds east for her 9 month check up that is about a month late but she did great. Especially since she didn't have to get any shots:) She weighed 18.9 which is 48% and was 28 in long which is 46% . She is starting to catch up but is still so tiny :) Compared to Olivia at this age, she has the tiniest hands, feet, and little legs. I seriously could eat this baby up.
She has had a big past few days! Yesterday she attempted to pull herself across the floor on her stomach which I was sooo excited about. Olivia could not leave the sitting position or even lean to one side until she was 11.5 months??? Who knows why, guess she just didn't want to?? Hopefully she will figure out this crawling thing pretty soon. Yesterday she was saying ga ga and started saying da da, but today she has added ba ba, and I promise I think I heard a few ma mas in there too. She is getting to that age where they start to learn something new almost daily! She also pulled herself up on a drawer today in Livis room all the way to standing! Yay! our last bit of big news is that AK has Finally gotten her first tooth! She has had a terrible time with teething and we could not figure out what was wrong with her. It has been a long past few days, but thankfully it has broken through and it looks like tooth number two is not too far behind.
We has some friends over tonight and I really noticed for the first time how much she tried to be a part of what they were doing. She wanted their toys and their sippy cups. I have a feeling I am going to be hearing a lot of 'that's mine!!' in my future!! She is taking two naps right now that last about 2-3 hours and is sleeping about 11 hours at night, thank goodness! She is taking about 4 bottles and I am beyond ready to be done with formula!! I am counting down the days until we are formula free!!! :) She has really turned into a happy baby and I am just overjoyed that I get to be called her mommy!! Cannot believe that it is almost time for her big 1st birthday :( It is so hard to get a picture of this squirmy child so I will have to settle with the picture of her eating a chocalate graham cracker....yumm!!

No comments:
Post a Comment