Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beach 2011

Two weeks ago we went to the beach with my mom's side of the family. There were about 24 of us staying in 2 houses next to each other. We had a great time getting to see everyone and getting to spend some quality time with each other. The house was amazing with a great pool in between the houses and even an elevator....which made it very nice since the den was on the 3rd floor! I was pretty nervous about taking the girls to the beach with so many people there, mainly since Anna Kayt doesn't sleep through the night yet. However, she did great, it was Livi who did NOT want to sleep in her pack n play! She ended up sleeping with us most of the time which meant not much sleep for JR and I. I woke up the last morning we were there with Olivia laying her head on my face and trying to put her lovey tag in my mouth. :) Sweet girl! We (my aunts and uncles and parents) did a lot of cooking in for dinner and we did one big dinner out.

Below is the only picture that I took of sweet Anna Kayt. She spent most of the time sleeping or reclining in the bouncy seat :)
Enjoying her favorite drink....juice!

Livi and Will 'Vill, as Livi would say'
My mom, brother, and Livi
Sisa and Grumps 'mumps'

Livi and her cousin Sophie
Just relaxing by the pool

Olivia had such a blast with her cousins Allie and Avery :)

Olivia decided to entertain herself on the car ride home by playing a little hide n seek :)
All in all, we had such a great beach trip! Don't get me wrong, it was Very tiring but I am so glad that we got to spend some quality time with my family! Can't wait to do it all again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment