Sunday, June 19, 2011

2 Months Old


My sweet baby is 2 months old!! I am posting this a little late because I really just cannot find time to get on this computer and write. Whenever I find down time, it is usually spent sleeping or zoning out watching the Todays Show. :) I know I should be more productive but life with a 2 month old and 23 month old can be VERY tiring :) Anyways, back to this precious little one! At this months doctor's appointment, Anna Kayt weighed 10 lbs 15oz which is 45% and was 22 inches which is 35%. She is definitely my sweet little baby. She is really starting to develop a little personality as well. She has started to coo and smile, usually after her bottle. It does make me sad though to see how big she has already gotten. She is no longer that tiny newborn anymore. :( Anna Kayt is still eating about every 3 to 3 1/2 hours and takes about 4 ounces each time. Unfortunately she has not been the best sleeper though. We usually feed her around 10 and she was getting up anytime between 3:30 and 4:30...uhhh. However, this past week she has been sleeping until 5:30 ish and last night she actually slept until 8:30!!! We were shocked and sooo excited!! Oh what a difference a good nights sleep can make. She has also officially found her thumb and will put it in her mouth the second her hand gets close to her face. I guess we will just have to wait and see if we are going to have a little thumb sucker on our hands......daddy is not excited..haha. Happy 2 months Anna Kayt!



No comments:

Post a Comment