This past Thursday we decided to finally go and get Olivia's picture taken with Ho Ho. We had just come from the pediatrics office and discovered that she had her very first ear infection so we knew that she probably wouldn't be in the best mood. Poor little girl! Here is her reaction to Santa.....

I don't think so!!!!

If no one is coming to get me, then I am going to get down myself!!

Other than Santa, she surprisingly had a good time. She loved looking at all the fish and looking around the store and we all had a great lunch at their too cute little pioneer cafe. All in all, we got a classic santa picture and had a fun little family outing!
Bless her heart! I cannot wait to see how Caden reacts next year. Brian and I both screamd on Santa's lap so it should be interesting.
ReplyDelete