Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

These past few weeks have been very busy for us with all of the christmast festivities, but when you throw the stomach bug into it as well, it makes for an even more interesting past week. Needless to say, we have not gotten out of the house much lately so I haven't had too many pictures to take or things to blog about. But before the bug took out Olivia and I, here are a few shots of some Christmas cheer :)

This is the Millington's annual Christmas cookie decorating get together. Yay for cookies!!!

Yummmmm!
Olivia is nowhere to be seen in the last picture because after devouring 2 cookies topped with icing, she is now sorting through and organizing all of the sprinkles in the box behind Miah. :)
On a side note.... we were so glad that JR, Miah, and Payt sat down to decorate a few. We were all very impressed in Payts decorating ability :) (he really is good!!!) and I was not shocked to see that ALL of JR and Miah's cookies were orange and blue with Cam Newtons number written all over them :) Gotta love Auburn!

One of the attempts at getting a picture of all of us for their Christmas card. Livi really was in a good mood, I just think she was little confused :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Millington Family
In Christ,
JR, Amy, Olivia Love, and Baby Anna Kaytlin

No comments:

Post a Comment