Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
This Thanksgiving we were able to spend some time with my dad's side of the family who we usually don't get to see very much. We ate lunch with them and then headed to the Millington's for dinner. We were Very full after a long day of eating but truly enjoyed every minute of getting to spend precious time with both of our families! Olivia got about a 20 minute nap all day but surprisingly she was in a great mood. I guess when you are the center of attention all day long, that helps. :) Now on to the Christmas festivities!! Sorry for not having any pictures, I am really getting worse at remembering to take my camera everywhere. This is the only picture that I took. It is JR on Thanksgiving morning hooking up his treasured Play Station 3 that we borrowed from his brother. He is drilling in the wall so that we could run some wires!! Ended up doing a great job!! ( He is going to kill me when he sees that I posted this) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to tell you I laughed out loud when I saw this picture! That looks like something Brian would do. Hope yall had a good Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete