Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Sunday night we headed out to FBCT trunk or treat. This year Olivia went as a bumble bee and if I dont' say so myself, she looked pretty cute all dressed up :) I did have a great idea (well, I stole it from a friend) that Livi would be a bumble bee, I would be the queen bee, and JR would be the bee keeper. :) Somehow I never got mine and JR's outfits together so maybe we can try again next year! We can just have 2 bumble bees then. Here is Livi all dressed up and ready to eat lots of candy (or as you can see, all she wants are the suckers)

Olivia and Wisa headed to trunk or treat
Livi and Uncle Will
Trick or Treating

Sweet Cousins

Taking a walk with Grumps
A few of Olivia's Best Buddies


Here is her collections of candy, and notice that the only thing she goes for is the sucker! A dentists worst nightmare...haha

Happy Halloween!!! We are now getting ready to gear up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The Christmas decorations may be making an appearance this year a little before Thanksgiving :) I just can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment