War Eagle!!!! After about 5 outfit changes in one day.... due to spit up, drool, you name it.... we ended our night in our very first Auburn Toomer's Corner t -shirt. It was a little bit big but we had fun anyways. She loved wearing her comfy shirt and supporting the Auburn tigers :) Maybe when we wear this shirt next year during football season AU will win a few games. :) She wanted to eat the camera cord instead of look at the camera


I have been a slacker at taking pictures here lately and I realized at 7:30 pm that I had not taken any pictures of Olivia on her 7 month birthday :) I have tried to take pictures at each month so that I will remember what she looked like each month. She just changes so fast. So here are the 7 months pictures that we took right after bath time just before bed. :) Maybe I will do better next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment