Olivia's new tub is the kind that you sit up in so that she can play. Her old tub is the one where she lays on her back. Last night during her bath she kept throwing her self backwards trying to lay down during her bath. She just couldn't figure out why she was sitting up?? Needless to say she was not very happy during her bath but hopefully she will figure out her new tub before long. :) She is just getting so big that sometimes it just makes me a little sad. I wanted to post some updates about her at 7 1/2 months since I haven't done this in a while.
~Loves to sit up and play
~She wants to crawl but still can't figure it out. She has just started to really kick her legs when she is laying on her tummy. Hopefully she will figure it out here before long.
~She loves to be held ALL the time. I try not to let it bother me because I know there will be a day when she doesn't want me to hold her anymore. So I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.
~ She has started to get shy when she meets new people. She will hide her face beside mine and peek out at them.
~She loves bath time but screams the minute we start getting her ready for bed. She HATES putting her PJ's on.
~She loves all of the food that we have given her so far. She really likes green beans, squash, pears, and apples. We also have been giving her the star puffs from Gerber and she could eat these all day long. She loves them.
~She is still eating 5 times a day
~ She takes 3 naps that last about 30 minutes to 2 hours. They are usually 30 minutes though :(
At night she usually is asleep by 7:30 and wakes up in the morning about 7 or 7:30. We are enjoying our 12 hours nights :)
That is all that I can think of right now but I am sure I will think of some more. :) I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day this weekend!!
This is a picture of our crazy dog. I think that Charlie really thinks that he is a person like us. Olivia was on the floor playing with a toy and I guess Charlie thought that he should be on the floor with her.... so he brought his toy on the floor too and played beside her. Oh goodness!!! Olivia just starred at him. Charlie has also recentely started to treat O like she is a person. He will run up to her and drop his toy in her lap wanting her to throw it for him. After a while he gets frustrated and walks away. Poor dog. I have a feeling he is not going to like Olivia very much when she starts crawling and chasing after him.
No comments:
Post a Comment