Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sisa and Grumps

I know that life has not been "easy" lately for my family but I am constantly reminded of God's grace, His compassion, and His deep love for us! I am so thankful for Godly parents who have truly shown what it means to trust God in the dark times and to seek His face no matter what the circumstances or what kind of tough time this world may bring. They have shown me what it looks like to rest in Him and how to have an eternal hope and see Christ's glory in ALL things, big and small. I am so proud of my dad for serving in our church when at times it is still difficult to see people and put on a 'happy' face. I am so proud of his ability to point out that he is learning how valuable we all are in Christ and that no matter the person, attitude, or behavior they are portraying, he/she is loved and desired by Christ, so the same should be true for my view of that person too. I am so proud of him for leading our family when we all miss Will more than we can stand it at times. I am so proud of my mom for being so loving and Christ filled and continually focusing of God's word for her guidance. I am proud of her efforts and important role that she plays at the foundry, being a mentor to women who struggle with drug addiction, and also for her role helping to raise funding to keep the foundry going. I am so blessed to have a mom and dad that love me, my husband, and my girls unconditionally and pour their hearts into helping us raise Olivia and Anna Kayt to be Godly women. I love you both more than words can express and I am so very proud of your walk with Christ and to have you as my parents. Love you both more than words can express!

No comments:

Post a Comment