
Happy 1/2 a year old Anna
Kayt! I cannot believe that my baby is already half way to her first birthday. She has definitely turned into my little snuggle bug which I think is mostly my doing. I hold her ALL day long and very rarely put her down. :) I know that I shouldn't but sometimes I just can't resist those cheeks!! I could seriously eat them up! She has turned into a much happier baby (especially when she is being held) She loves to laugh at Olivia and play with her whenever
Livi will let her :) Olivia has just started wanting 'Sissy' to hold her hand which absolutely melts my heart. Anna
Kayt is still taking 3 naps a day and sleeps from about 8:30 at night to around 7
ish in the morning. Sometimes she decides that 6:15 is a good wake up time, so occasionally we are up very early! She has LOVED her baby food and I think prefers that over her bottle. She is eating three meals a day and taking about 5 bottles a day. Her least favorite food right now is anything green! I have to sneak it in whenever I can. She definitely prefers her sweets! It probably has something to do wit the fact that about about a month ago I was holding Anna
Kayt and
Livi's popsicle at the same time. I looked down to see Anna
Kayt going to town on the p
opsicle! Oops! I guess she was introduced to sweets a little too early! Ha
At her 6 month appt. she weighed 15. 9lbs (35th percentile) and was 26 in. long (46th percentile). She is definitely my 'little bit'!!
Oh how I love those sweet cheeks!!

In that first picture (before I read the writing), I TOTALLY thought you were posting an old picture of Olivia! Wild how similar your sweet girls are! Too cute!!!
ReplyDelete