Monday, September 19, 2011
Food...Yumm!
For some reason with my second child, I have just not wanted her to grow up as fast as Olivia did. I used to get so excited when Olivia would do new things like eat cereal but with Anna Kayt I just get so sad that she is getting too big. I guess with your second child you really understand how quickly they grow up! A few weeks ago (sorry for being so far behind..ha) we decided to let Anna Kayt try a few bites of rice cereal. Like most babies, she was not a big fan of it all and just spit most of it back out. I thought for a while that she just wasn't ready for it, even though she was 5 months old, but the more I stuck with it the better she got at eating. She now Loves her rice cereal and we have started oatmeal too which she is still a little unsure of. :) Oh how I love those cute faces she makes when something just doesn't taste quite right. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment