Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy 4 Months!!


Happy 4 months Anna Kayt!! You are changing soo quickly and turning into your own little person :) You love to laugh laugh laugh, but when you are not happy, you want to make sure that everyone knows it. Your cries usually involve you screaming at the top of your lungs until you can't breath anymore. Luckily, those moments are starting to spread out a little bit more :) You love to play with toys, usually while someone holds you (which is most of the time) and you are almost rolling from you back to your tummy! You are such a sweet little baby and I cherish every second that I get to spend with those sweet cheeks of yours :)
At your 4 months appt. you were 13 lbs 1o oz (37%) and 25 in. (74%). You are taking between 3 - 4 naps a day that last anywhere from 1 - 3 hours and sleep from about 8:30 at night to about 6:30 in the morning! I keep hoping that 6:30 will start to move a little bit closer to 7 or 8...but I'm definitely not complaining :) Happy 4 months, we love you!!!


Yummy Hands!
Yummy Blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment