This sweet baby is a big 4 weeks old! It makes me want to cry to see that she is already getting so big so quickly. I feel like my days sometimes go by so slowly with 2 children but my weeks and years fly by!! I just don't know where the time goes? Anna Kayt has been such a sweet and good baby these past few weeks (minus her fussy time at night from 6-9.... not sure why it seems that so many babies go through this??) It seems like she has been a part of our lives for so much longer than 4 short weeks! She has been such a great sleeper from night one.... praise Jesus! He knew that I needed a good sleeper :) She has always had her days and nights straight which has made it soo much easier. At night we are feeding her around 10:00 and she is sleeping until about 4 or 4:30 and then goes back to sleep until about 8 or 9 in the morning!! Yay!!! She started doing this at about 4 1/2 weeks. Takes about 30 minutes to feed her and then she goes right back down. She is taking about 4 naps a day and thankfully I can just swaddle her and lay her in her crib and she goes right to sleep! I have been doing Babywise with her and I would recommend it to anyone!! She is eating about every 3 - 4 hours and eats about 3 -4 ounces each time.I took Anna Kayt to her one month appt. today and she has definitely grown!! She is now 9lbs 12oz (57th percentile) and is 21 3/4 inches long (79th percentile) ! I cannot believe that she has gained 3 pounds in 4 weeks!! We got a happy and healthy report for her and she did great! Only one shot today so it was not too bad :( Olivia on the other hand enjoyed getting to go to the doctor and not having the doctor see her :) She sat in the chair the whole time with a sucker and had a good ole time!
Life with two has definitely been challenging and tiring at times but its the little moments that make it all worth while :) Happy One Month Anna Kayt!!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment